You're currently on:
Terms and Policies
Terms and Policies
- Shipping & Delivery
- Most in stock items will be shipped within 72 hours, often sooner. If an item is not in stock, it will be considered “back ordered” and shipped as soon as it arrives, normally within one to two weeks. Please contact us if you wish to cancel a back ordered item.
- “Special Order” items (items not generally stocked) can be ordered for you, but please keep in mind that these items may be charged a 15% restocking fee if returned. For items in stock (new or used) we will be charging a 3.85% re-stocking fee on any order over $400 that is returned, if a credit card was used in purchase. Selected additional items will be charged a restocking fee, indicated on the web site, if returned. A 15% restocking fee may be charged if any new item is returned in less than like new condition. (All instruments that are not in stock and ordered for you will require a minimum of a $100 deposit which is non-refundable if you cancel the order. If WE have to cancel the order, your deposit will be returned to you.)
Shipping Charges start at a minimum of $5.00. Shipping is included in the price of all new saxophones shipped within the Continental US. Shipping charges are extra and above the purchase price of used and consignment saxophones and saxophones shipping outside of the Continental US. Do not ask us to insure saxophones or higher dollar orders (orders more than $50) for less than the value on the receipt. We do ship to international destinations using FedEx or US Postal Service.
- Shipping charges are as follows to the Continental US and Puerto Rico:
|Order Subtotal ||Regular Shipping |
|$0 to $50 ||$5.00 |
|$50.01 to $100 ||$6.00 |
|$100.01 to $150 ||$8.00 |
|$150.01 to $200 ||$10.00 |
|$200.01 to $300 ||$11.00 |
|$300.01 to $400 ||$15.00 |
|$400.01 to $500 ||$17.00 |
|$500.01 to $1000 ||$20.00 |
Orders over $1000 will not be calculated on the web site. Shipping charges will be assesed here according to size, weight and destination and added to the cost of your order.
No faster delivery is offered on our web site. If you need something quickly, call and we will do our best to help. (970-674-0222)
Overseas shipping and shipping to other countries:
Minimum shipping charge starts as $9.00. Shipping charges are higher for cases and heavier items. Email for exact prices (firstname.lastname@example.org). All taxes, customs, duties or any fees assesed by the receiving country, including brokerage fees, will be the responsiblity of the customer, not Sax Alley.
- Privacy & Security
- Your information remains exclusively with Sax Alley. We do not rent or sell our customer or email lists to anyone for any reason.
Iif you are receiving our emails and wish to discontinue those emails, please contact us at email@example.com and put the word “REMOVE” in the subject line and we will remove you from our email list.
- Returns & Replacements
- You have one week from receipt to try any item(s) we ship to you. If you decide you do not like the item(s), you may return them as long as you contact us within the one week trial period. We will refund your purchase price minus the shipping charge if the item(s) are in like new condition. (Do not attempt to clean or sterilize mouthpieces. We will do that once they return.) We will be charging a 3.85% re-stocking fee on any order over $400 that is returned, if a credit card was used in purchase, and up to 15% if the items you ordered are not normalyl kept in stock and were returned. Reeds may not be returned unless they are in unopened, cellophane wrapped boxes.
If we sent you the wrong item we will pay for shipping to have it returned and send you the correct item at no extra cost to you. If the item you received is damaged, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-674-0222 and we will proceed with filing a claim and do our best to replace the damaged item(s) as quickly as possible.
- By Web Site: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at: www.saxalley.com
By Phone: (970-674-0222) Tuesday through Friday 10AM to 5PM and Saturday 10AM to 1PM using your Visa, Master Card, Discover and now American Express.
By Fax: (970-674-1937) Let us know which item(s) you want, strengths, if necessary and the quantities. Please include your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, email address and current credit information including card number, expiration date and 3 digit security code on the back of your card.
- (All instruments that are not in stock and ordered for you will require a minimum of a $100 deposit which is non-refundable if you cancel the order. If we have to cancel the order, your deposit will be returned to you.)
- By Mail: Email (email@example.com) or call (970-674-0222) to get the exact price including shipping and mail to:
561 E Garden Drive, Unit E
Windsor, CO 80550-3149
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All payments can be made by Cash, Cashier's Check, Postal Money Order, Credit Card, International Bank Cheque or International Postal Money Order. All high dollar items ordered or consignment saxophones in the US will require prepayment by Cashier's Check, Money Order or Postal Money Order. For orders from outside of the US, payment must be made by International Bank Cheque,Cashier's check or International Postal Money Order for the purchase of any saxophone.
- We do not accept credit card orders from Nigeria or Indonesia. You must pay by International Bank Cheque or Cashier's Check.
All prices are subject to change without notice. We will always try to insure you the price given on our web site and do our best to keep prices current.
Special prices or promotions are normally within a given time period. Please do not ask us to honor a special price or promotion after the time limit has expired.