- Custom Phil Barone Engraved Neck
- Rugged Ribbed Construction
- Range: High F# (All Saxophones are available without high F# key by special order.)
- High-Quality Italian Pisoni Pads
- Annealed brass
- Brass resonators with Nickel Plating
- Blue Steel springs
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Genuine Big Bell for huge projection
- Double arms on low B & C keys
- Rugged Contoured Case
- Extra Hand Engraving
- Engraving from Bell to Bow to Neck
- Triple annealed brass bell
- Power-Forged Keys
- Professionally acoustically customized and adjusted
Phil is making a nice alto in Taiwan, the Vintage Model, that won't cost you a lot. At $1888, for the antique bronze finish, you could pay as much for a student model, and yet you are getting a good playing pro model. If you need a good alto that won't break the bank, this one will do very well for you.
Multiple finishes available including Gold-Plate, Silver-Plate, Bare Brass, Honey Gold Laquer, Vintage Gold Lacquer, Vintage Bare Brass, Black Nickel Plate and Satin Lacquer.
Comes with case, neck strap, cap, ligature and mouthpiece.
Sax Alley price will include our $130 "Complete Adjustment" and Free Shipping.
(Click on the "Repair Option" if you would like us to the Sax Alley $350 "New Horn Set Up".)
(All models are special order items. Shipping cost is extra and dependent on location.)